- 1 medium
- piece fresh horseradish, peeled and julienned
- black peppercorns
- 1 pt
- vodka (there will be some leftover)
- 5 c
- chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp
- celery salt
- 4 stalk(s)
How to Make Bloody Mary Martinis
- 1Place horseradish and peppercorns in vodka bottle; seal; chill at least 24 hours.
- 2Puree tomatoes; drain with fine-mesh sieve; discard pulp. Add celery salt.
- 3Fill a shaker with ice; add 2 oz vodka (not peppercorns or horseradish), 1 oz tomato puree; shake.
- 4Strain into martini glass. Garnish with celery stalk.