Apple Pie Schnapps
If you drink this could its great for shots.... if you drink it warm its a little potant and is great for a sipper.
Wish I had pictures of the finish product but by the time I think to take a picture its all gone!!
- 1 gal
- apple juice
- 1 gal
- apple cider (the kind in the refrigerator section)
- 1 1/2 c
- sugar (im pretty sure he adds 2 cups)
- 3 stick
- long cinnamon sticks
- 1 l
- everclear (corn whiskey)
How to Make Apple Pie Schnapps
- 1bring to a boil the apple juice, apple cider, cinnamon sticks and sugar. Stir till sugar dissolves.
- 2Once mix is boiling let boil for 5 minutes or so then remove from heat. Let cool to room temp. Then add Liter of Everclear and stir. Remember its deliciously stronger when not chilled but watch out because when it is chilled it dangerously delicious!
- 3place in empty wine bottles or whatever you have with one cinnamon stick per container, if you have more than 3 containers just break them in half. When we first made this we just used the juice containers and a glass jar. Then Friends gave us Empty Grey Goose and X Rated bottles so now we use them and wash reuse them.