How to Make Apple Pie Moonshine
- Start with a stockpot large enough to accommodate approximately two gallons of Apple Pie Moonshine.
- Add 1/2 gallon of apple juice and one gallon of apple cider to your stockpot over medium heat.
- As the mixture begins to warm, add the white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring the stockpot to a boil, stirring the mixture to ensure that the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Cool the Apple Pie drink to room temperature.
- Add 750 ml or moonshine or grain alcohol such as Everclear.
- Pour the Apple Pie Moonshine into mason jars with lids.