Amaretto Cranberry Kiss
The local papers Wednesday food section has a mixed drink each week.
This is a very good combination. It's one of my favorites!
- 2 c
- cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- amaretto liqueur
- 3 Tbsp
- orange juice
- ice cubes
- clementine segments, optional
How to Make Amaretto Cranberry Kiss
- 1Mix cranberry cocktail, vodka, amaretto and OJ in a pitcher.
- 2Cover and chill up to one day ahead.
- 3To make two drinks: fill a shaker with ice cubes, pour in 1 cup of the mixture. Cover and shake.
- 4Put into two martini glasses and garnish with a segment of clementine!