ACAPULCO SUNRISE (SALLYE)
How to Make ACAPULCO SUNRISE (SALLYE)
- 1Note: Fresh squeezed orange is best, but if you don't have that available, use Minute Maid no pulp pure orange juice (not frozen).
- 2Fill margarita or 8 ounce wine glass with crushed ice.
- 3Pour tequila and orange juice over ice; then gently stir to blend
- 4Very slowly and carefully dribble the grenadine on top of the mixture ****
DO NOT STIR!!
- 5As the heavier grenadine begins to settle to the bottom, it will create streaks that simulate an Acapulco sunrise.