A Red Hat Scarlett Flozzie (Washington)
Recipe and Photo courtesy Nancy J. Patrykus
- 2 oz. maraschino cherry juice
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. vodka
- ½ oz. lemon juice, fresh
- 1 thin slice of lemon for garnish
- 1 to 3 red radish slices for garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry for garnish----optional
How to Make A Red Hat Scarlett Flozzie (Washington)
- 1In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the cranberry juice, cherry juice, vodka, and lemon juice.
- 2Shake and strain into a martini glass. Martini glass in the picture was painted by our Vice Queen Ellie!
- 3Garnish with your choice of 1.a radish 2.a lemon slice 3.a maraschino cherry Use 1 or all three of the above.
- 4Yes we do have fun!!! LOL