Upsey Daisy Strawberry Cheesecake
How to Make Upsey Daisy Strawberry Cheesecake
- Spoon strawberry topping evenly in bottom (top) of gelatin mold. Beat cream cheese until smooth & creamy; slowly add cheesecake mix and cold milk (do not use nonfat dry milk or soy milk, this will cause it not to set firm enough. Mix slow until well blended. Then beat until smooth & creamy.
- Spoon evenly (do not pour-it dislodges the topping)on top of strawberry topping. Smooth it evenly (if not the cheesecake will be lopsided).
- Mix melted margarine, pecans and graham cracker crumbs until well blended. Spoon on top of cream cheese mixture. Seal tightly. Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Before serving. Immerse gelatin mold UP TO RIM in hot water for 30 seconds. DO NOT IMMERSE "Upsey Daisy it onto serving plate. Serve immediately.
- Since I've become severely allergic to wheat, I substituted the graham cracker crumbs for a wheat-free cookie and crushed it. Using it in place of graham cracker crumbs. No one noticed the difference.