Yummy Banana Pudding
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 boxsugar free vanilla instant pudding
1 boxregular vanilla instant pudding
1 can(s)14 oz condensed milk
10 ozice cold water
1 1/2 cmilk
8 ozwhipped topping, thawed
1 boxvanilla wafers
3-4ripe bananas sliced into rounds
How to Make Yummy Banana Pudding
- Blend together the condensed milk, water, and milk set to the side.
- Pour the 3 boxes of pudding into a large mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture and blend well. When the pudding mixture thickens blend in the whipped topping. Make sure it is mixed together completely.
- Layer the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish with the vanilla wafers. Put a slice of banana on top of each cookie. Pour 1/2 of the pudding over the cookies and bananas spreading evenly. Make another layer of cookies and bananas on top of the pudding and pour the rest of the pudding on top and spread evenly. Small swirls or peaks can be made.
- Crush a few of the Vanilla wafers and sprinkle on top for eye appeal.
- Chill covered for 3-4 hour and then serve