Yummy Banana Pudding
- 2 box
- sugar free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 box
- regular vanilla instant pudding
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz condensed milk
- 10 oz
- ice cold water
- 1 1/2 c
- 8 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers
- ripe bananas sliced into rounds
How to Make Yummy Banana Pudding
- 1Blend together the condensed milk, water, and milk set to the side.
- 2Pour the 3 boxes of pudding into a large mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture and blend well. When the pudding mixture thickens blend in the whipped topping. Make sure it is mixed together completely.
- 3Layer the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish with the vanilla wafers. Put a slice of banana on top of each cookie. Pour 1/2 of the pudding over the cookies and bananas spreading evenly. Make another layer of cookies and bananas on top of the pudding and pour the rest of the pudding on top and spread evenly. Small swirls or peaks can be made.
- 4Crush a few of the Vanilla wafers and sprinkle on top for eye appeal.
- 5Chill covered for 3-4 hour and then serve