White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding
- 1 large
- french bread baguette (1 lb.) cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen red rasberries, thawed drained
- 1 c
- vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 2 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding
- 5 c
- cold milk
- 1/2 c
- almonds, slivered
How to Make White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding
- 1Heat oven to 350 F. Toss bread with butter; sread on bottom of 13x9 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle raspberries and white morsels.
- 2Beat pudding mixes and milk in a large bowl with whisk; reserve 1 1/2 cups pudding; put i fridge until ready to use. Whisk eggs into remaining pudding mix until blended; pour over bread mixture.
- 3Bake for 20 min. Sprinkle with nuts; bake another 15-20 minutes, or until knife comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- 4Cook reserved pudding in saucepan 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly. Serve over bread pudding before serving.