Viola's Bourbon Sauced Bread Pudding
1french bread loaf, stale
16 ozpineapple tidbits
16 ozgolden raisins
1 tsppure vanilla extract
3 largeeggs, beaten
1 qthalf and half
How to Make Viola's Bourbon Sauced Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees. Cube stale French bread and set aside.
- Beat eggs and half and half until well blended. Add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Gradually add in sugar until well blended.
- Take t and tablespoons of butter coat the bottom of the baking dish. Melt the remaining butter and drizzle over the bread.
- Saturate the bread with the milk mixture. Fold in the raisins and pineapple. Let stand for a few minutes before baking.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve warm with bourbon sauce.