Tricia's Pumpkin Cheese cake Lasagna
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10graham crackers, crushed
1 stickbutter, melted
8 ozcream cheese, softened
3 cheavy cream
2 1/2 cmilk
3 pkgvanilla instant pudding (small)
2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1/2 ccaramel sauce
3 Tbsppowdered sugar
How to Make Tricia's Pumpkin Cheese cake Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl, crush graham crackers; mix with 1/2 c sugar & melted butter and press into bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes & allow to cool.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese & 1/4 c sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly add in 2 cups heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, mix pudding, milk, pumpkin & spice until well combined and thickened.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 cup heavy cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- Pour 1/3 cream cheese mixture over crust & then pumpkin mix. Drizzle some of the caramel over this. Repeat 2 times but before last drizzle of caramel, top with whipping cream, layering caramel on top.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours before serving.