Tricia's Pumpkin Cheese cake Lasagna
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 3/4 c
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3 c
- heavy cream
- 2 1/2 c
- 3 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding (small)
- 1 can(s)
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c
- caramel sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
How to Make Tricia's Pumpkin Cheese cake Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In mixing bowl, crush graham crackers; mix with 1/2 c sugar & melted butter and press into bottom of 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes & allow to cool.
- 2In another bowl, mix cream cheese & 1/4 c sugar until light and fluffy. Slowly add in 2 cups heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- 3In another bowl, mix pudding, milk, pumpkin & spice until well combined and thickened.
- 4In a small bowl, mix 1 cup heavy cream and powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
- 5Pour 1/3 cream cheese mixture over crust & then pumpkin mix. Drizzle some of the caramel over this. Repeat 2 times but before last drizzle of caramel, top with whipping cream, layering caramel on top.
- 6Allow to chill in refrigerator at least 4 hours before serving.