★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 can(s)
- 14 oz can eagle brand condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c
- water ice cold
- meduim banana's
- lemon juice
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers put how much u want
- container of cool whip
How to Make Tracy's banana pudding
- 1Peel and chop banana's and put into a medium bowl
cover banana's w/lemon juice.Put plastic wrap on top
tight and into the refrigerator until ready to layer pudding pie.
- 2In a medium glass bowl combine condensed milk,water,vanilla pudding mix use a wire whisk.
cover w/plastic wrap put into the freezer
for ten minutes. After ten minutes fold in cool whip mix well.
- 3In the next bowl layer w/vanilla wafers spoon in some banana's with just a little lemon juice from the banana's on top of wafer each time u layer and then a cup of pudding mixture,and continue to layer until all gone.Cover w/plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hour.