2/3 can(s)espresso coffee
2 ozbittersweet chocolate
3 largefresh egg yolks
2 largefresh egg whites
4 Tbspsuperfine sugar
1 cplus 12 tblsp mascarpone
·chocolate covered coffee beans for decorations
How to Make Tiramisu`
- Mix the coffee and brandy together and set aside.
Grate about a quarter of the chocolate or if using chips put aside.
- Beat the egg yolks with sugar until pale and forming soft peaks. Fold in the mascarpone a tblsp at a time, then whisk well until mixture is smooth and without lumps.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mascarpone mixture. Mix well but lightly
- Dip the cookies in the coffee mix, turn once, do not let get too soaked, lay about 6-7 in an oval casserole or tiramisu dish. Spread about a quarter of the mascarpone over cookies and sprinkle some of the chocolate pieces, continue layering, with last layer being the mascarpone cream. cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour. Overnight would be best.
- top with grated chocolate, cocoa or chips