Tic Tac Toe Pie
25.8 oz. instant chocolate pudding
1tub of thawed coolwhip
1squeeze bottle of chocolate sryup
1/2 cinstant oatmeal (dry)
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Tic Tac Toe Pie
- Melt butter and sugar in pan take off heat then add flour and oats and nuts. stir till combined
- Use a deep dish pie pan and pour this into the pan and press down with a fork or your hands to make the crust and make sure it goes half way up the sides.
- Heat oven to 400* put shell in for 8 minutes and take out and let cool completely.
- Once cooled make your pudding but instead of using 6 cups of milk only use 5 and whisk together till combined. Put this into cooled shell and top with the thawed Cool Whip
- Set in frig to get firm for about 1-2hours then pull out and create your tic tac toe design with syrup. Put back in frig till ready to serve