- 1 lb
- egg noodles (cooked and drained)
- eggs, beaten
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 1/2 lb
- cottage cheese
- 16 oz
- apple sauce (cinnamon flavored)
- 1 c
- white raisins
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- frosted flakes cereal (enough to cover kugel)
- butter, melted (enough to moisten cereal)
How to Make Sweet Kugel
- 1Mix drained noodles with eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, applesauce, raisins, sugar and spices.
Melt butter in a 9 x 13" baking dish.
Add noodle mixture.
Topping: Mix frosted flakes with enough butter to moisten.
Sprinkle on top of kugel.
Cover kugel with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer checking frequently so top does not burn.
If it is getting to crisp on top, cover with foil till done