★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/4 caunt jemima pancake mix
1 tspvanilla extract
1 boxno name banana or butterscotch pudding mix
How to Make Stuffed Pancakes
- Prepare Pancake Mix: In a 3-4 cup measuring cup add one (1) cup of milk, break in the one (1) egg, pour in the 1 tsp of vanilla extract, mix with fork. Slowly mix in the powdered pancake mix and keep stirring until most of the clumps are gone. Place in the fridge.
- Warm up skillet or frying pan. While waiting prepare the pudding. Add the other two cups of milk into a medium mixing bowl, pour in the pudding mix and beat with a wisk or fork for 2-5 minutes or until the pudding starts to thicken a bit. Let stand.
- When skillet or pan is hot grease it up a bit with either some Pam or some margarine/ butter (or not at all if you have non-stick pans) Take pancake batter out of the fridge, stir a few times then pour out batter on to skillet the size you'd like them to be (make an even number of them though). Fry until lightly brown on each side.
- Place one cooked pancake on a plate. Place 2-3 spoon fulls of pudding onto pancake and spread it out. Add more if desired. Put another pancake on top of that with a small layer of pudding spread on the top. Slice bananas in small circles and place them around the top of the pancake covering it entirely.
- Make a second batch of pancakes if need be. Strawberries are also good instead of bananas.