Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
- 1 c
- cold whole milk
- 1 c
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 8 c
- cubed shortcakes (used for strawberry shortcakes)
- 4 c
- sliced fresh strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
- 1In a large bowl, beat the milk, sour cream, pudding mix on low speed until thickened. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2Place half of the shortcake cubes in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Arrange a third of the strawberries around sides of bowl and over cake; top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!