☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- nilla wafers
- 1/4 c
- sugar divided
- 5 Tbsp
- 2 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding (small)
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip (1/2 of 8 oz tub)
- 3 c
- sliced strawberries
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Squares
- 1crush 40 of the wafers; mix with 3 tbsp. of the sugar and the margarine until well blended. press firmly onto bottom of 13 X 9 inch baking pan; set aside.
- 2POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 3Spread half of the pudding mixture over crust; top with remaining 24 wafers. Cover with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate at least 3 hours!
- 4meanwhile, toss strawberries with remaining 1 tbsp sugar. cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut dessert into 24 squares. serve each square topped with 2 tbsp of the strawberry mixture.
- 5If you are taking this dessert to a potluck or party, you can spread the strawberries on top just before you are ready to go.