Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 1 c
- fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped, plus a few slices for garnish
- 12 oz
- unsweetened coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tsp
- vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tbsp
- honey (for a vegan version substitute agave or other suitable sweetner)
- 1/3 c
- chia seeds
- strawberry slices
- orange zest
- raw almond slices
How to Make Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 1Place everything in a blender *except* for the chia seeds and garnishes. Blend until smooth.
- 2Add the chia seeds and blend on low speed-using the PULSE setting just long enough so that the chia seeds are incorporated into the mixture.
- 3Divide the mixture into about 4-8 dessert bowls. CHILL for at least 2 hours.
- 4To serve, garnish each serving with a slice of strawberry, orange zest and almond slices.