Strawberry Banana Trifle
*Home made pound cake or angel food cake
*Homemade real whipping cream
For a reduced sugar version use sugar free angel food cake; strawberries with Splenda Sugar Blend; and sugar free pudding,
To eat it, just scoop it out with a serving spoon going down through the layers.
- 1 large
- container of fresh strawberries
- 1/4 c
- 1 small box
- vanilla instant pudding
- 8 oz
- pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- 8 oz
- container of cool whip, thawed
- store bought (already prepared) sour cream or vanilla pudding pound cake
How to Make Strawberry Banana Trifle
- 2Remove cream cheese from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature. Put in mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Add pudding mix and one cup of milk and beat until smooth. Add the second cup of milk and beat for a few more minutes. Place in the refrigerator and allow to thicken for a few minutes.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.