Spicy Fruit Bread Pudding
It's a twist on your standard bread pudding, which we call bread & butter pudding, here in New Zealand. I was inspired by spicy fruit buns in the stores at the moment, brought out at Easter time. In fact you could actually use buns instead of bread for this.
- 6-8 slice
- spicy fruit bread
- 2 c
- milk whole or low fat
- 1/8 c
- 1 Tbsp
- butter for greasing baking dish
How to Make Spicy Fruit Bread Pudding
- 1Preheat Oven to moderate Temperature.
- 2Grease a baking dish with butter
- 3Cut each slice of fruit bread into triangles and layer pieces, overlapping in the greased baking dish.
- 4Whisk eggs, sugar and milk together and pour over layered bread triangles. Let soak for 15 Min.
- 5Place in preheated moderate oven and bake for 30min or until set.