- 1 box
- (5.9 ounce) chocolate instant pudding
- 3 c
- 1/3 box
- (14.4 ounce) graham crackers or 9 boards
- (10.5 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
How to Make S'mores Pudding Parfait
- 1Make the pudding according to package directions. Have for parfait glasses ready.
- 2Put a layer of pudding in the bottom of each glass. Crumble on some graham crackers and then a handful of marshmallows. Repeat 2 more times ending with the marshmallows. Carefully light a kitchen torch and lightly brown the top of the marshmallows.