Seven Layer Dip Dessert
Everyone was able to enjoy this for Cinco de Mayo!
1quick set chocolate pudding
1quick set pistachio pudding
1\4 cuplarge flake coconut
1pkg baking white chocolate
1\4 cupsliced maraschino cherries
1 sm. tubwhipped cream, sweetened
1 sm. Jarstrawberry preserves
1 pkg.food coloring, red, blue, green and yellow.
1 quart2% or whole milk
How to Make Seven Layer Dip Dessert
- Make pudding in separate containers, according to directions on pkgs. Let set and chill.
- Thaw whipping cream in refrigerator.
- Crumble white chocolate into microwave safe dish. Microwave for 30 secs. Stir in 2 drops yellow and 1 drop red food coloring. Make it look like cheddar cheese. Stir until smooth, may need to microwave 10 secs. or longer. Pour in thin strips into parchment paper. Let set.
- Put coconut flakes into resealable bag, and 2 drops green food coloring, seal and shake. Make it look like lettuce.
- Put sliced cherries into resealable bag, add 2 drops blue food coloring, seal and shake. Make it look like black olives.
- Layer into Trifle bowl as follows. Chocolate pudding, whipping cream, Pistachio pudding, Strawberry preserves, Coconut flakes, cheese colored chocolate, maraschino cherries. Cover and chill in refrigerator.