How to Make Sassy Lemon Pudding
- 1Cream margarine and 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Blend in egg yolks, lemon juice and rind.
- 3Add flour.
- 4Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- 5Gradually add remaining sugar,
beating until stiff peaks form.
- 6Fold into batter;
- 7Pour into 8 6oz custard cups.
- 8Set custard ups in baking pan;
Pour in boiling water to 1/4 depth (of pan).
- 9Bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes.
- 10Remove from water
Cool 10 minutes.
- 11Turn up side down onto dessert dishes