Rich-N-Creamy Banana Pudding
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Goodness! We made this for a friend's birthday... and folks have been asking us about it ever since! Not only did the Southern birthday boy give it a thumbs-up, but so did every single party guest. Yum! The Test Kitchen
2 boxinstant vanilla pudding/pie filling (regular size, not the large box)
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 largecontainer of whipped topping
1 boxvanilla wafers
How to Make Rich-N-Creamy Banana Pudding
- Combine the pudding with the milk and mix together for approximately 2 minutes.
- Gradually fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Gradually fold in the whipped topping.
- Slice bananas into 1/4 inch thickness.
- Layer a 9 x 13 dish with the vanilla wafers; then the pudding mixture; and then the banana slices. Then repeat for the 2nd layer. You can crush up the remaining vanilla wafers and scatter on the top if you like.
- Let refrigerate for several hours. Overnite is better, but I have made this early in the morning for a pot-luck at work, and it's great at lunch.