Rhubarb Bread Pudding1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cgranulated sugar
3 crhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
How to Make Rhubarb Bread Pudding
- Spread each slice of bread with 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Cut buttered bread into 1/2" cubes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Arrange half of rhubarb in bottom of greased 8" baking dish.
- Top with half of bread cubes and half of sugar mixture.
- Dot with remaining butter.
- Cover and bake in 375 oven for 20 minutes, uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes more or until lightly browned.