Rhubarb Bread Pudding1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 4 slice
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp
- 3 c
- rhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
How to Make Rhubarb Bread Pudding
- 1Spread each slice of bread with 1 teaspoon of butter.
- 2Cut buttered bread into 1/2" cubes.
- 3Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Arrange half of rhubarb in bottom of greased 8" baking dish.
- 5Top with half of bread cubes and half of sugar mixture.
- 7Dot with remaining butter.
- 8Cover and bake in 375 oven for 20 minutes, uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes more or until lightly browned.