Real Home Made Banana Pudding
Please do not use instant pudding to make your Banana Pudding it taste nasty to me and my family. If I made Banana Pudding with instant pudding mix I think I would be run out of town.....rofl
1 bag(s)of vanilla wafers
1 bunchripe banana's
6large egg yolks /save eggs whites for topping
1 can(s)pet milk plus 1 can of water
2 Tbspsave these tablespoons of sugar for topping
How to Make Real Home Made Banana Pudding
- take flour and sugar blend very well
- add 6 egg yolks stir to break yolks
- add pet milk (can use your favorite can milk) + one can of water stir till well incorporated
- cook over medium high heat stirring constantly until thicken
- when pudding is thicken (coats back of spoon) turn of heat take of burner
- in mean time take large bowl or severing dish cover bottom a bowl with vanilla wafers then a cover with banana's. pour pudding just enough to cover the bottom of banana's and wafers. Alternate until all wafers and banana's and pudding is used up.
- then whip egg whites until very stiff, add vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of sugar swirl around top of pudding and bake in a 350* oven until nice an golden brown.