Raspberry White Chocolate Dessert Squares
Good dessert for a barbeque, graduation, 4 of july. Love crusts made out of nuts!! YUM!!
As I was coping the ingredents I realized I used the whole 8 ounce carton of coolwhip!! OH WELL!!! It was still good!! :)
- 1 1/4 c
- finely crushed pretzels (i always use old dutch fat free) they stay crunchy longer in a crust.
- 1 c
- chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, ,melted
- 6 ounce package white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped (i used white chocolate chips)
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounce packages white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- chambord or raspberry liqueur (optional)
- of an 8 ounce carton frozen whipped cream. thawed
- 2 c
- fresh raspberries
- fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
How to Make Raspberry White Chocolate Dessert Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a 9x13 pan. set aside
- 2In a bowl stir together pretzels, pecans and sugar. Stir in the melted butter. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is firm and lightly browned. cool completely on wire rack.
- 3In a small saucepan heat and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth. set aside to cool.
- 4In a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in melted white chocolate until combined. Add pudding mix, milk, and liqueur (if using). Beat on med for 2 minutes. Fold in whipping cream until combined. Gently fold in 2 cups raspberries. Spoon mixture evenly over crust. cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
- 5Cut into squares, garnish with raspberries and serve.