Raspberry White Chocolate Dessert Squares
Good dessert for a barbeque, graduation, 4 of july. Love crusts made out of nuts!! YUM!!
As I was coping the ingredents I realized I used the whole 8 ounce carton of coolwhip!! OH WELL!!! It was still good!! :)
1 1/4 cfinely crushed pretzels (i always use old dutch fat free) they stay crunchy longer in a crust.
1 cchopped toasted pecans
1/2 cbutter, ,melted
16 ounce package white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped (i used white chocolate chips)
18 ounce package cream cheese, softened
24 ounce packages white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
2 Tbspchambord or raspberry liqueur (optional)
1/2of an 8 ounce carton frozen whipped cream. thawed
2 cfresh raspberries
·fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
How to Make Raspberry White Chocolate Dessert Squares
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a 9x13 pan. set aside
- In a bowl stir together pretzels, pecans and sugar. Stir in the melted butter. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is firm and lightly browned. cool completely on wire rack.
- In a small saucepan heat and stir white chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth. set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in melted white chocolate until combined. Add pudding mix, milk, and liqueur (if using). Beat on med for 2 minutes. Fold in whipping cream until combined. Gently fold in 2 cups raspberries. Spoon mixture evenly over crust. cover and chill for at least 6 hours.
- Cut into squares, garnish with raspberries and serve.