Raspberry and White Chocolate Steamed Pudding
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 large
- 2/3 c
- 2 c
- raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 3 1/2 oz
- white chocolate, grated or use chips
How to Make Raspberry and White Chocolate Steamed Pudding
- 1Grease well and flour 2 quart mold with tight cover.
- 2Onto piece of waxed paper, sift together flour, soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3In mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter, egg and milk. Stir in flour mixture; beat until smooth. Stir in berries and white chocolate Pour into mold. Cover.
- 4Place mold in large saucepan; add boiling water to saucepan to come half way up side of mold. Cover saucepan; steam for 1 hour.