★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding mix*
- 1 c
- whole milk
- 1/2 c
- pumpking puree (not pie mix)
- cinnamon & nutmeg
- 1 c
- whipped topping (ie cool whip)
How to Make Pumpkin Mousse
- 1Prepare pudding mix with the 1 cup of milk. Use your mixer for this step.
- 2Stir in the pumpkin puree * add the pinches of cinnamon & nutmeg.
- 3Fold in the whipped topping. Pour in dishes and chill for about 1 hr.
- 4Top with additional whipped topping if desired and chopped nuts. Candied pecans would be a nice touch.
*I think I will try Cheesecake Instand Pudding mix, just sounds good.