How to Make Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
- Prepare and bake gingerbread cake according to package directions,using two 9" round baking pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding mix and milk according to package directions.
- Combine pumpkin and brown sugar, stir into vanilla pudding.
- In a 4 quart glass serving bowl, place one gingerbread cake into bottom (or crumble then gently press down).
- Top with half of pudding mixture and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate overnight.