How to Make Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream the egg yolks and brown sugar together for a few minutes. Add 1 cup heavy cream and stir well.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix well. Add spices and pinch of salt, mix to incorporate.
- Pour into oven-proof ramekins, making sure to leave a half-inch space between mixture and the lip of the ramekin.
- Carefully place ramekins in a large baking dish and fill with hot water. (I do this with the pan already in the oven.)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until centers are just set but still wiggle a little. Remove pan and let them cool 3-4 hours.
- Five minutes before serving, cover the tops with a layer of white sugar and torch until all sugar is melted.