Pumpkin Bread Pudding
15 ozcanned pumpkin puree
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
6 ctorn up sourdough bread
1/4 cpowdered sugar (more if needed)
1/4 cchopped sugar pecans
How to Make Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Tear the bread up into bite size pieces. Set in large bowl.
- Mix the eggs, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon together. Beat by hand until mixed
- Pour the custard over the bread and get all the bread wet.
- Let it stand for 20 minutes
- Pour the entire mixture in 11 x 7 inch glass dish
- Bake 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and mix the glaze and pour over top of pudding. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.
- Can be served warm or room temperature. Refrigerate to keep fresh.