Pudim de Maria
How to Make Pudim de Maria
- Make coffee ahead of time and let completely cool.
- Make pudding(s) according to package directions. (I've never used the instant for this recipe, but I'm sure it would be fine)
- Dip each cracker in coffee and layer bottom of trifile bowl.
- Then all your doing is layering as follows: Coffee dipped crackers, layer of vanilla pudding, crackers, butterscotch pudding, crackers and so on.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving add layer of cool whip and sprinkle top with cinnamon.