My favorite is the Lemon version. You can make any flavor Instant Pudding you wish.
From my family to yours!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 cflour
1 1/2 Cubebutter
1/2 cchopped nuts- i use walnuts
8 ozcream cheese- softened
1 cpowdered sugar
1 largecool whip-seperated in 1/2
2 pkginstant pudding, any flavor-sm size
How to Make Pudding Dessert
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350* for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese (softened) with the powdered sugar, add 1/2 the container of Cool Whip and spread over baked cooled layer.
- Put in refrigerator while mixing the pudding.
- Mix the 2 small boxes of any flavor Instant Pudding with 3 cups of milk. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip. Store in refrigerator.