My favorite is the Lemon version. You can make any flavor Instant Pudding you wish.
From my family to yours!
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 1/2 Cube
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts- i use walnuts
- 8 oz
- cream cheese- softened
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 large
- cool whip-seperated in 1/2
- 2 pkg
- instant pudding, any flavor-sm size
- 3 c
How to Make Pudding Dessert
- 1Mix the first 3 ingredients together and press into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350* for 15 minutes. Cool.
- 2Mix cream cheese (softened) with the powdered sugar, add 1/2 the container of Cool Whip and spread over baked cooled layer.
- 3Put in refrigerator while mixing the pudding.
- 4Mix the 2 small boxes of any flavor Instant Pudding with 3 cups of milk. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- 5Top with remaining Cool Whip. Store in refrigerator.