How to Make Pudding Dessert
- 1Mix flour, butter, and pecans. Spread in a buttered (greased or sprayed) 9"x12" pan and bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2Cream together cream cheese, half of the 9-oz. Cool Whip, and confectioner's sugar. Spread on cooled crust.
- 3Mix instant chocolate pudding with milk until of pudding consistency. Spread on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 4Spread remainder of Cool Whip on top. Refrigerate. So yummy!
- 5For me, the best thing about this dessert is that the recipe came from Lawren, and I think of her every time I make it. Truth be told, I think of her a lot . . . not just when I make this recipe.