Pistashio marshmallow dessert w/fruit
For less calories use Light Cool Whip topping and sugar free pudding.
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 8oz container cool whip topping
- 1 small box instant pistaschio pudding
- 1 small can crushed pineapple-drained ( or small can mandarin oranges drianed and diced)
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries- cut in half
- optional... 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- optional... 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- note: if too dry add 1-2 tbs cold milk
How to Make Pistashio marshmallow dessert w/fruit
- 1In medium mixing/serving bowl , mix together pudding and cool whip until blended well, add crushed pineapple (or oranges), cherries and marshmallows .. stir until well blended. (if too dry add 1-2 Tbs cold milk) Keep cold until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
Note: add optional walnuts and coconut flakes if desired. ( and / or )