Its also a big hit for that family gathering, or when you need a quick dish to pass. Its very delicious and very easy to make. And I guarantee everyone will love this dish.
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- pistachio instant pudding mix
- 16 oz. can drained crushed pineapple
- 1 c
- marshmallows, mini
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Pistachio Salad
- 1Drain can of crushed pineapple into a bowl. Mix in 1 box of instant Pistachio pudding and pie filling. (Do not add milk to the pie filling).
- 2Once pie filling and pineapple are mixed well, stir in 8oz. container cool whip. Stir in 1 cup mini marshmallows. chill about 2 hours before serving
- 3Add crushed walnuts. (optional) chill 2 hours before serving.