How to Make Pistachio Parfaits
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Evenly spread the pistachios on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Stirring occasionally.
- 4Prepare the pudding as directed on the package.
- 5When pistachios have cooled chop them roughly.
- 6Divide the pudding, shipped topping and pistachios in half.
- 7Spoon the first half of the pudding into 6 parfait glasses (even;y divided between the glasses)
- 8Next eveny divide the first half of the whipped topping between the glasses and spoon on top of the pudding.
- 9Take the first half of the pistachios and evenlt sprinkle them on the whipped topping.
- 10Repeat the layers.
- 11Garnish each parfait with a coolie.
- 12Chill until ready to serve.