How to Make Pistachio Parfaits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly spread the pistachios on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the pudding as directed on the package.
- When pistachios have cooled chop them roughly.
- Divide the pudding, shipped topping and pistachios in half.
- Spoon the first half of the pudding into 6 parfait glasses (even;y divided between the glasses)
- Next eveny divide the first half of the whipped topping between the glasses and spoon on top of the pudding.
- Take the first half of the pistachios and evenlt sprinkle them on the whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers.
- Garnish each parfait with a coolie.
- Chill until ready to serve.