Pineapple Bread Pudding (Crockpot)
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 2 can(s)
- (15-1/4 oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple, 1 drained, 1 not drained
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- 6 c
- toasted bread cubes (i use hawiian bread)
- 1 c
- dark or golden raisins
- eggs, slightly beaten
- chopped pecans (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
- powdered sugar for garnish
How to Make Pineapple Bread Pudding (Crockpot)
- 1In a bowl, beat butter, sugar and cinnamon with an electric mixer. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- 2Fold pineapple and bread cubes into the creamed mixture.
- 3Pour into the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- 4Before serving top with chopped pecans, whipped topping and/or powdered sugar if desired. Serve warm.