He was a good cook. Enjoy.
·1 cuo very ripe persimmon pulp
·3/4 cup sugar
·3 eggs beaten
·1 cup flour
·1 tsp. baking powder
·1/2 tsp. nutmeg
·1 cup milk
·1/4 lb. butter or margarine melted
·1/2 tsp. cinnamon
How to Make PERSIMMON PUDDING
- Combine persimmon pulp with sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Mix in milk, then butter.
- Stir or sift flour with baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Mix with persimmon mixture.
- Pour batter into a well greased 9-inch square cake pan.
- Bake in oven at 315 to 350 for approximately 60 minutes until knife inserted comes out clean.