By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 1/3 c
- dark corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 c
- chopped pecans
- confectioners' sugar
How to Make Pecan Pudding
- 1In a 15-ounce custard cup micro-cook the butter, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 40 seconds or just until melted.
- 2Swirl the butter in the custard cup, coating sides and bottom.
- 3Pour the excess butter from the custard cup into the beaten egg.
- 4Stir in the dark corn syrup and vanilla.
- 5Stir together flour and baking powder.
- 6Stir flour mixture into egg mixture.
- 7Gently fold in chopped pecans.
- 8Pour the pecan mixture into the buttered 15-ounce custard cup.
- 9Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes or until the pecan mixture is just set, rotating the custard cup a half-turn every minute.
- 10Sift a little powdered sugar atop.
- 11Serve warm with light cream, if desired.