By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeegg, beaten
1/3 cdark corn syrup
2 Tbspunbleached all-purpose flour
1/8 tspbaking powder
1/4 cchopped pecans
How to Make Pecan Pudding
- In a 15-ounce custard cup micro-cook the butter, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 40 seconds or just until melted.
- Swirl the butter in the custard cup, coating sides and bottom.
- Pour the excess butter from the custard cup into the beaten egg.
- Stir in the dark corn syrup and vanilla.
- Stir together flour and baking powder.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture.
- Gently fold in chopped pecans.
- Pour the pecan mixture into the buttered 15-ounce custard cup.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes or until the pecan mixture is just set, rotating the custard cup a half-turn every minute.
- Sift a little powdered sugar atop.
- Serve warm with light cream, if desired.