☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cbutter. room temperature
1 cchopped pecans
1 cheavy cream
1 calmond toffee bits
How to Make Pecan Dreams Bars
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix dry ingredients for the base.
- Cut in the cream cheese and butter until crumbly.
- Press into a greased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle the pecans over and press into the dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- FOR TOPPING: Whip cream and sugar until stiff. Fold in the bits and spread over the cooled crust. Chill.