Peach and Banana Bread Pudding
- baguette or french bread loaf cubed (about 2 -3 cups)
- 1 1/4 c
- agave nectar (divided - cup for mixture 1/4 for sauce)
- 1 c
- half & half cream
- 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 1/4 oz
- cream cheese (soften & divided)
- bananas (chopped)
- 2 c
- dices peaches
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Peach and Banana Bread Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. - prep (4) ramekins with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, combine eggs, agave, half & half, heavy cream and 2 ounces of soften cream cheese. blend well, add 1/2 cup of rum. Then add cube bread and let stand for about 20 minutes or until the bread is totally soak.
- 3Then fold in chopped bananas and peaches into mixture and blend well. Pour mixture into each ramekins and place on a lined baking sheet. Bake for about 45 - 50 minutes or until golden brown and set.
- 4In a sauce pan over medium heat, combine butter, balance of cream cheese and agave nectar, let come to a boil. Then remove from heat add balance of rum blend well and return to heat to form a thick glaze like sauce. Then remove Bread Pudding from oven and pour the hot rum sauce over bread pudding and serve.