1 largebag of oreos, made into crumbs
1 stickbutter, melted
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
28 oz. cool whips
2 smallboxes chocolate instant pudding mix
How to Make Oreo Pudding
- Make crumbs out of Oreos by placing cookies in a gallon ziplock bag, pressing the air out, and banging with a rolling pin.
- Save 1/4c. of crumbs for topping
- Mix remaining crumbs with the melted butter. Press into bottom of 9X13 Pyrex baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam. Place in freezer while making puddings.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Blend well, then add 1 8oz. tub of Cool Whip and mix well. Spread over chilled cookie crust. Return to freezer.
- The next layer is the chocolate puddings. Mix both boxes of pudding with the 3 cups of milk. Whisk until smooth and thickened.
- Layer the pudding over the cream cheese mixture. Smooth so it is even and level.
- Top the pudding with the second 8oz. container of Cool Whip. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over the Cool Whip layer. Refrigerate.
- May be placed in freezer, covered, and frozen for a later date. Defrost in refrigerator before serving.
- Spoon out to serve.