- 1 large
- bag of oreos, made into crumbs
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 8 oz. cool whips
- 2 small
- boxes chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 c
How to Make Oreo Pudding
- 1Make crumbs out of Oreos by placing cookies in a gallon ziplock bag, pressing the air out, and banging with a rolling pin.
- 2Save 1/4c. of crumbs for topping
- 3Mix remaining crumbs with the melted butter. Press into bottom of 9X13 Pyrex baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam. Place in freezer while making puddings.
- 4Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Blend well, then add 1 8oz. tub of Cool Whip and mix well. Spread over chilled cookie crust. Return to freezer.
- 5The next layer is the chocolate puddings. Mix both boxes of pudding with the 3 cups of milk. Whisk until smooth and thickened.
- 6Layer the pudding over the cream cheese mixture. Smooth so it is even and level.
- 7Top the pudding with the second 8oz. container of Cool Whip. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over the Cool Whip layer. Refrigerate.
- 8May be placed in freezer, covered, and frozen for a later date. Defrost in refrigerator before serving.
- 9Spoon out to serve.