Oreo Dirt Pudding with real whipping cream
8 ozPhiladelphia cream cheese
1 ptheavy whipping cream
2 smallboxes of jello vanilla pudding
3 1/2 cwhole milk
1/2 stickbutter (unsalted is best)
How to Make Oreo Dirt Pudding with real whipping cream
- First melt the butter in the microwave
- Crust the Oreos in a new Ziplock bag (i use a rolling pin)
- Pour about 2/3 of the Oreos in a 3qt casserole dish and pour the melted butter over the oreos. Mix well and press the oreos firmly to make a crust.
- In a mixer place the cream cheese and 2 tbs of the 3 1/2 cups of milk and mix until well blended. Then add the remaining milk and pudding. Beat until it thickens on medium speed.
- In a separate bowl beat the heavy whipping cream and enough sugar to sweeten to your liking, about 1 - 2 tbs.
- Fold the whipping cream into the pudding and pour over the pressed oreos in the dish.
- Top with remaining crushed oreos.