Oreo Dirt Pudding with real whipping cream
- 8 oz
- Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
- 2 small
- boxes of jello vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 1-2 pkg
- 1/2 stick
- butter (unsalted is best)
- 1-2 Tbsp
How to Make Oreo Dirt Pudding with real whipping cream
- 1First melt the butter in the microwave
- 2Crust the Oreos in a new Ziplock bag (i use a rolling pin)
- 3Pour about 2/3 of the Oreos in a 3qt casserole dish and pour the melted butter over the oreos. Mix well and press the oreos firmly to make a crust.
- 4In a mixer place the cream cheese and 2 tbs of the 3 1/2 cups of milk and mix until well blended. Then add the remaining milk and pudding. Beat until it thickens on medium speed.
- 5In a separate bowl beat the heavy whipping cream and enough sugar to sweeten to your liking, about 1 - 2 tbs.
- 6Fold the whipping cream into the pudding and pour over the pressed oreos in the dish.
- 7Top with remaining crushed oreos.