Orange Tapioca Salad
Note: I tried adding mini marshmallows to this, as I LOVE watergate salad, and I love the texture and flavor of the marshmallows in that, BUT it completely changed the texture and flavor of this. I DON'T recommend it!
Note: Photo borrowed from internet.
1 pkg(3 oz.) orange gelatin
1 pkg(3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 pkg(3 oz.) tapioca pudding mix
1 can(s)(15 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
1 can(s)(8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
1(8 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
How to Make Orange Tapioca Salad
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Whisk in gelatin and pudding mixes. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Fold in oranges, pineapple and whipped topping.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.