OLD FASHION RICE PUDDING
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cheavy cream
3 cwhole milk
2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
3 ccooked rice, cooled
1 craisins (optional)
How to Make OLD FASHION RICE PUDDING
- Beat eggs & sugar
- Slowly pour in milk and cream--Mix well
- Add Vanilla and Cinnamon--Mix well
- Add rice & raisins (if using)-- stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish - Place the casserole inside a LARGER oven proof pan/dish.
Add 2" water to the larger pan/dish or about 1/2 way up the side of the rice dish.
(This method will help the pudding to have a custard texture) Which makes this Rice Pudding the best!!!!
- Bake for about 30 minutes -- Gently stir--
Bake for an additional 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.