★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 c
- cool whip
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 2 box
- vanilla pudding
How to Make "Nutter Butter" Banana Pudding
- 1Using a 9 x 13 dish, place "Nutter Butter" cookies in the dish lining the sides and bottom.
- 2Mix confectioner's sugar, Cool Whip, cream cheese, and peanut butter and spread over cookies.
- 3Mix 2 boxes of vanilla pudding as directed and spread over 1/2 of the cookies.
- 4Slice bananas and place over pudding layer, put remaining mixture on top. Top with layer of Cool
Whip and crushed cookies sprinkled as a top garnish.