Not Your Nana's Banana Pudding
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1/3 cbrown sugar
1 tspcinnamon, ground
2 pkg3.4 ounce instant vanilla pudding
8 ozcool whip, thawed
4 lbbananas, sliced
1 pkg8 ounce cream cheese, softened
How to Make Not Your Nana's Banana Pudding
- CRUSH 30 wafers; mix with next 4 ingredients. Spread onto bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 5 min.; stir. Bake 3 to 5 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
- LAYER 1/3 of the crumb mixture and half each of the bananas and pudding in 2-qt. serving bowl; repeat. Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP; spread over top of dessert, sealing to edge of bowl. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- TOP each serving with remaining COOL WHIP and whole wafers just before serving.
- **Substitute vanilla pudding with JELL-O Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding if desired.